The San Pedro cactus, or Trichocereus Pachanoi, is an unusual and historically rich plant. The fact that this cactus has a thick-stemmed structure and can reach a considerable diameter (between 6 and 15 cm) makes it both aesthetically pleasing and interesting for lovers of unusual plants. Its low-maintenance nature, requiring only a few waterings a year, also makes it suitable for people who have less time for plant care.
The effects of the Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi
San Pedro is not a cactus for a relaxing evening of tripping. This psilocybe cactus might just kick the perception of your contemporary life completely upside down. The action of the substance mescaline is capable of making permanent changes in the mind. Many users also report experiencing a transformation after using San Pedro. Mescaline will hold up a mirror to you, if you do not recognize yourself in this (little self-knowledge) then the Mescaline will rectify this. Mescaline is not a trip drug but rather a natural medicine.The following effects will reveal themselves while using San Pedro:
- Change of perception, perception of the world changed during a ritual.
- Sight much more colorful and intense.
- Objects are contoured, distorted or emit light.
- Change of time and space, space adapts to the trip (one time it seems bigger the other time it seems smaller).
- Time seems to stand still during a trip.
- Heightening of sensory perceptions (synesthesias), music is seen, a photograph comes to life and some objects take on other forms.
- Prone to changing moods.
- Gain insights into your own life or increase in life wisdom.
- Undergoing a magical or religious experience.
- Deep-seated underlying problems can manifest and be addressed with the use of San Pedro Mescaline through one’s own insights gained during the trip.
- San Pedro will enrich your mental and spiritual thinking with wisdom.
Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi is not a recreational drug
You don’t take San Pedro for fun or with your girlfriends to go out and have a blast. No, this is a powerful spiritual Cactus with spiritual medicinal powers. San Pedro will induce intense hallucinations and visions. Most hallucinations or visions contain meanings that have to do with you as a person here on earth. Deeply rooted emotional charges will surface. Cleansing of the soul, cleaning and removing negative charges carried throughout a lifetime. It is best to be guided during a trip on mescaline. Do make sure the facilitator knows you incredibly well (friend for life) is this not possible rule otherwise a contemporary western shaman.
What makes the San Pedro Pachanoi Psychedelic?
Mescaline is a psychedelic alkaloid found in nature. Mescaline alkaloid closely resembles the body’s neurotransmitter epinephrine (adrenaline). Because of this similarity, the psychedelic chemical compound of the substance Mescaline can bind to the serotonin and dopamine receptors in the brain. This binding process causes the psychedelic and hallucinogenic effects. Besides Mescaline, there are many other substances in the San Pedro cactus that play a somewhat smaller but certainly active role after ingestion.
How do you prepare the Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi cactus for consumption?
Of course, you cannot consume the cactus directly upon arrival. The San Pedro will have to be processed first. San Pedro can also be processed into powder by first drying it. You could consume the powder right away although it will cause stomach cramps. To avoid this, it is wise to make a drink from the San Pedro.
Follow the steps below:
- Work hygienically and put on gloves.
- Remove the thorns.Make a full-length cut from top to bottom between the ribs.
- Pull the translucent peel from top to bottom away from the green tissue and, if necessary, grate the entrained greens from the peel pulled off.
- Now the San Pedro Cactus is bare and ready to cut into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Put the 1 cm thick San Pedro pieces in an oven at 50 °C until they are cork dry to the touch there can of course also be chosen to let the San Pedro disks dry in the sun.
- Grind the dried discs into a fine powder (The San pedro can also be consumed now but will often cause stomach cramps this way).
- Put the San Pedro powder in one pan with water and let it boil for several hours.
- Boiling dissolves the active ingredients in the cooking water.
- After this, pour the water into another larger pan (pan 2).
- A mush remains in pan 1. Fill pan 1 with water again.
- Repeat steps 8, 9, and 10, a total of 4 or 5 times.
- Test the mash in pan 1 if it still tastes bitter you can repeat the process of point 8 and 9 again until all the bitter taste is gone from the Mescaline mash pan 1.
- Then boil the contents of pan 2 so that about 1 liter of water remains.
- Strain contents of pan 2 before drinking it
VERY IMPORTANT: Use a fine strainer when pouring off the contents of pan 2 before consuming you don’t want to drink a stray thorn after all.
Dosages Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi cactus
A piece of cactus 25 to 30 cm long and 6-8 cm in diameter is approximately equivalent to an average dose. If you weigh rather than measure the cactus: 100 g of fresh San Pedro cactus contains about 120 mg of mescaline. This means you need 170-420 grams of cactus for a dose of 200-500 mg of mescaline.
- 150 – 300 mg light to medium trip
- 300 – 400 mg strong trip, +/- 6 to 12 hours
- 450 – 500 mg extreme trip, +/- 12 hours
- 500 – 600 mg of ego dissolving, trip +/- 24 hours
San Pedro (Trichocereus Pachanoi) in pot 25 to 40 cm.
Substance Mescaline found in the cactus can be dangerous to health when combined with certain medications, alcohol or with MAOIs. Are you taking any medications? If so, always consult your doctor first and read your medication’s package insert to avoid health risks. Also, do not use San Pedro if you have mental problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Handle this unique cactus responsibly and therefore do not participate in traffic when using it.